Peer Review Process
IJCNP (INDONESIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL NUTRITION PHYSICIAN) applies a review process policy as follows:
- Authors are advised to have checked for plagiarism and are free of other copyright infringement before submitting.
- Manuscripts submitted by the authorwill go through a review process by the editor, especially checking for conformity with the scope and template of the Journal. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript deserves to be sent to the Reviewer or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed the steps above will be sent to 2 reviewers for their content to be reviewed using the method Double blind peer review.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- The reviewer will suggest corrections and/or acceptance/rejection of the manuscript.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of IJCNP (INDONESIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL NUTRITION PHYSICIAN)
- Decision of the editor in chief is final.
- The entire review process is carried out in full OJS web-based.